Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Learn Mandarin in Cebu

Learn Mandarin in Cebu

I’ve travelled only very few places. I seen only very few faces but that doesnt’ stop me from wanting more and get all of my wishes. I’ve started working as a web designer, later on become a web developer but I can say I’m not a good programmer. As my years of working about web development continues, it made me realize that I have so many things I don’t know yet. And I want to know more. I want to learn more than what I have now. I may know so many things, I’m not the best of it but I know I’m not a newbie in this field. One of the things that I really wanted to learn as a person and as I developer is Mandarin and Chinese characters. As I have notice, most multilingual website nowadays have English and Chinese language. And that is what I wanted to do someday. I must be dreaming today because even if you ask anybody, they might say it’s impossible. But I believe nothing is impossible if you just work hard on it. And so that is what I’m gonna do. I will be able to do this someday. Since I am living here in Cebu, Philippines. I search for a school or any institute that can teach me how to speak Mandarin. By knowing Mandarin, they you’ll later on learn how to recognize Chinese characters and you’ll know how to read and write such characters. I don’t need to live in China just to be able to learn or speak Mandarin coz here in Cebu I found one. On my first day of searching, I wasn’t able to see result on the search engine about learning Mandarin here in Cebu, but I was walking somewhere in Banilad Town Center. I just went out from my class, I saw this place which offer Mandarin Class. At first I was hesitant coz I thought they teach Mandarin only kids but I dare to ask the representative and so there she explain that it’s not only for kids but for everyone who’s interested. As I have known, if you want to learn another foreign language, you have to get information from the tourism department of the Philippines and ask if they offer such Mandarin lesson. Well , when I learn about SpeedTalk, the Easy Way to learn a new language, i did not hesitate to enroll. That is the moment I’ve been waiting for. The beginning of me getting my dream. I then say, that I am sure, things are impossible if you don’t work for it and find way to accomplished it. Plans,we do have a lot in mind, but deeds, only happens if you have faith in yourself. It’s easy. Just be ready and then you’re on the go.

On my first day of class, I was very excited. On your level one stage, they’ll teach you on your basic words and use it in a sentence. At first I thought it’s gonna be a boring class but I was wrong, listening yourself saying words in another language is so much fun. Not because it’s funny hearing the words came out from your mouth, but you hear yourself and you understand what you are talking. Therefore I want to go further. I know I won’t regret this decision of taking this class. Some people will say that I will only regret it. They’ve known chinese language since childhood but they haven’t use it in their career. But I don’t believe it. When they said, they use it at home, then it’s usefull then. As for me, I still have a very long way to go. I have just started in getting what I want and for sure I’ll soon be very happy seeing myself not just an ordinary one but an extraordinary girl having known a lot.

As a beginner, learning mandarin is so much fun

As a developer, learning another language is a plus.

As a person, knowing more is the best.

And that is what I want to be for myself.

I am learning Mandarin here in Cebu.

Located at:

SpeedTalk Center - The easiest way to learn a new language

2nd Level Banilad Town Centre

Gov. M. Cuenco Ave., Banilad

Cebu City, 6000, Philippines

Tel no. (032)416-1618

Fax no. (032) 416-1718

Email Address: ask_speektalk@yahoo.com

If you’re interested, then grab you chance, don’t waste time, learn and have fun.

Learn Mandarin in Cebu

1 comment:

Michael Chiarello said...

Hi,

Learn Mandarin Chinese might seem like an nearly insurmountable task and there are plenty of ex-students who have failed. It is the most effective way to learn Mandarin. Thanks a lot...

Learning Chinese Mandarin